How to return something from Beads Wholesale Online?
Returns at Beads Wholesale Online
No Hassle returns
We have a no hassle returns policy because we know how important it is to you to ensure you get the right beads for your design. So if the beads you’ve bought aren’t to your liking for any reason, we’ll refund them for you without a fuss. Simply ensure they’re unused and in original packaging.
Please return them to us with a copy of your invoice within 14 days. Please ensure that you ship them in a manner that will keep them from harm. When we receive the goods in good condition, we’ll credit it to your account for new orders.
We always aim for complete customer satisfaction. Through our fair price – service – quality ratio we rarely have returns.
How can I return something?
You can return the product under following the conditions:
- Returns always take place in consultation with Beads Wholesale Online. Always contact us when you want to return a product.
- You can only return a product within 14 days. This period starts when the package is sent.
- A return is on behalf of and at risk from the buyer. Meaning we are not responsible for damaged or lost returns.
- The products need to be packed in the original package. We can only take back returns that are unopened.
- With the return needs to be atached a copy from your invoice. On this copy needs to be a clear which product you’re returning. You can download your invoice in your account under ‘Order history’.
- When you’ve had the right to stack discount because of a certain purchase amount it is posible that you lose this discount when returning. This will be settled with the credit.
- When you return, you will get credit in your shopping cart. This credit can be used with a next order.
- Not identifiable returns are being collected and are offered to charity.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service.
Please note that you if you refuse the parcel upon delivery or if you fail to collect your parcel from the access point within the appointed time,
both the shipping and return costs will be at your own expense. These costs will be deducted from the amount that is to be settled.